We had so much fun Trick-or-Treating in our new neighborhood. It was our first outing as a whole family. The weather could not have been more perfect!
I found a clever costume on Pinterest that I could make for Christopher and still keep him warm and close to me. I used felt and a hot glue gun and pinned the costume to the Baby Bjorn. Neil glued popcorn to his hospital receiving cap and viola! I am peddling my son as a bag of popcorn!
We came home with lots of loot. The kids got to have several pieces before bedtime, and the rest has been carefully tucked away for later. It must be rough having a Dietitian for a mother!
Friday, October 31, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I'm pretty sure "carefully tucked away" means hidden or tossed... :) LOVE it! I do the same thing - but mostly for myself and my own lack of self control!
Way creative costume-- I stayed on the couch with all the lights off so no one would come over while James took the kids to the ward party. granted- bryce was born the 28... :)
Absolutely the best costumes ever! Cutest bag of popcorn I have ever seen.
Absolutely the best costumes ever! Cutest bag of popcorn I have ever seen.
Post a Comment