Kathryn deserves her very own post because she is growing and changing so much. As I write, she is babbling away on the floor and rolling around, playing with toys. She is just cuter than a button! All it takes is a sideways glance to make her smile. Everyone in our neighborhood dotes over her. I can't go anywhere and keep her to myself, because someone is always taking her away to have a turn at snuggling her. That's what we get for living in an area where there are essentially no babies and very few kids around. One neighbor tells us we make the cutest babies, so we should have 14 of them. We will see about that.
We have been having fun watching her discover the toys in our toy room. They have been there all along, but she is just now starting to notice them.
And, it was only a matter of time before Grace and Kade realized they could dress up Kathryn when they play too. She sure makes an adorable fairy!
We are realizing it is time to put Kathryn in the big crib now. I keep finding her crammed into a corner of her port-a-crib while she sleeps.
Lastly, this girl has been upgraded to the high chair! Now I can feed all three kids at the counter! She is LOVING sitting by them eating solid foods. Time is flying too fast with our third baby!





1 comment:
Love this post!
Post a Comment