I forgot to mention General Conference in April. We attended only the morning session at the Conference Center, solely because we wanted to meet up with our Sister-in-law in the cafeteria afterwards for lunch. Her Dad gave a talk that morning and she came up from Mesa to hear him speak. She wanted to meet Kathryn for the first time. Neil and I sat with the kids on the lawn at Temple square, listening to the talks broadcast over speakers. It was fun, but having the kids outside, playing around wasn't very reverent, so we watched the rest of the Conference from home. Unknown to us, a Church photographer snapped a picture of us and published it in May's Conference Ensign.
We look pretty reverent here, right? The photographer captured the brief moment when the kids were sitting still. The rest of the time, I was struggling to convince Grace to stop calling to all the people walking by and Neil was chasing Kade, trying to prevent him from throwing rocks from the flower beds.


1 comment:
I'm going to need your autograph now that you are so famous!
Post a Comment