Sometimes I think our kids grow up in spurts. Often we just coast along, living life then... BAM! All of a sudden they start doing things and grow up over night! It feels like we just had another "BAM!" For example, I no longer have two kids in diapers. I have just Kathryn because Kade is TOTALLY potty-trained! Sparing the details, he did really well with minimal accidents, dry all night, and didn't even use a full package of training pants! Woo hoo!!
Grace and Kade are also into exploring the hillside around our house. They love hiking through our trees and down the creek with Dad.
At night before I sing them to sleep, they both take a turn snuggling with Kathryn and giving her kisses.
Kathryn is reaching some milestones herself too. She wakes only once now through the night, so Neil and I decided it was time to move her out of our bedroom. All three kids sleep together in the same room now and we don't have any problems. The older two sleep right through Kathryn when she cries and Neil and I are getting more sleep now too!




No comments:
Post a Comment