We love Health Catalyst! Neil wakes up every morning excited and ready for another day in the office. The work his company is doing to reduce waste in health care is phenomenal and they are quickly turning into a major success. Right now, he is assigned to work with a hospital system in Portland, OR. Today he got to dress in scrubs and follow cardiovascular nurses to observe them. He said it was very enlightening. I just think it's amazing how he is using all the medical jargon that I worked so hard to learn in school and which he NEVER thought he would have to use in his career.
We are so lucky to have such a hard-working Daddy!

2 comments:
Neil looks he's lost some weight! Is he going to be the secret winner of the weight loss challenge? or is just the scrubs? Hope you guys had a happy anniversary!
Yes, with the weather warming we have been more diligent at working out. He would probably tell you its just the scrubs though. We had an awesome anniversary. Maybe I will write about it in the next post.
Post a Comment