Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Grace's First Day of Pre-school

 
My original plan for pre-school was to teach Grace on my own from home, however, with a new baby coming I realized that I would not be able to give her the structure she would need. Thus, we got her into a great school and she has been so excited for her first day. As all the mothers were lined up in their cars, preparing for the teacher to get each child out of their car, we said a little prayer together. We asked Heavenly Father to help her to learn what she needs to know and to be kind and make lots of friends at school. As she walked up the school's driveway, her classmates were waiting to go inside. With her little school bag around one shoulder she waved her hand at the kids and said, "Hey guys!"  She later reported that she played with all the kids at recess and shared toys.

1 comment:

Becca LeSueur said...

Happy Birthday Grace! I love seeing pictures of your darling kids. And congrats on another girl! Missing you.