Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Just Playin' Around

The photos below are a small taste of the fun we have been having the last few months. The kids are starting to play well together, and Neil and I get a kick out of the silly things they do.

These two are growing up fast, and they are becoming best buddies. They share a room now, and Grace LOVES waking Kade up to play peek-a-boo at the wee hours of the morning. Going into their room and finding them both giggling as they lay in Kade's crib together is the highlight of our day.
Uncle Kaleb returns to Wyoming on the 24th of this month. Grace and Kade will miss having him around to rough-house, but we will all savor the memories we created while he was here with us.
Grace likes taking pictures with the digital camera and then previewing each one. This picture took only one shot and we got the majority of the family looking the right way, so it's bloggable.

Neil and Grace testing out Mommy's sunglasses. Aren't they cute?

3 comments:

jenn + michael said...

Seriously so cute! it's been way to long since I've seen you.

Emily said...

How did Grace get so big in a matter of months?! Kade too for that matter. So adorable. I love you guys. :)

Rebekah said...

Oh my word, you have the cutest kids, obviously they take after aunt bekah! :) Graces is growing up so fast! I'm so jealous of Kaleb getting to spend all that time with them, I am so looking forward to you guys coming down for graduation! :)