Friday, March 12, 2010

Tutus and Bananas


We just can't get enough! I bought Grace a new swimwuit last week, and when she tried it on, she ran straight to the hall mirror to check herself out. Neil and I wanted to see what she would do when we put her tutu on.
Also, this 18 month old L-O-V-E-S bananas. Ever since she started eating solids at six months, she has never changed her mind about them. She eats one almost every morning, and when we are out of them, she cries "nana, nana, nana!" 

4 comments:

Clayton and Amber said...

I LOVE all the updates. Gracie cracks me up! What a cutie. Can't wait to see you guys and the new baby boy in April! And your garden has some SWEET veggies growing. That's incredible.

jenn + michael said...

Oh my goodness...she is too cute!

Chloe and Tyler said...

Those pictures of her in her tutu are great! Her twirling is outstanding.

Nikki said...

Grace is such a cute character! We wish we could see her more often. Hallie is liking bananas a lot so far after a few first tastes. I hope you are doing well! This is the homestretch.