Kade Reichert Andersen was born March 31, 2010 at 1:21 PM, weighing 8 lbs and measuring 22 inches long. It was a perfect delivery with no problems or complications. We are so blessed to have him join our family. The Spirit he has brought into our home has humbled us. He reminds us of the love of our Savior who created his sweet little body and atoned for his and all of our sins. How grateful we are for our growing, eternal family.
We brought Kade home from the hospital the day Neil's brothers left for General Conference; so they still got to meet him, but didn't have to suffer any sleepless nights from his crying. 
Grace loves her new baby brother. The first thing she did when she saw him was say "beebee!" She took her wipes out of her diaper bag and dabbed his face, and then she offered him some of her animal crackers. As fun as it was to have her visit the hospital with my parents, she only lasted a short time before pushing the power button on the nurse's computer and sticking her fingers in all the outlets and cords running the equipment. Grace's favorite part of the hospital, however, was sharing my ice chips with me. She is glad to have us home again and we are all slowly adjusting to the new change.
12 comments:
Yay! Yay! Yay! What a handsome boy, and I LOVE the name... You guys make the best parents. Can't wait to meet him in person! We love you!
Congratulations! He is precious! Yes, as nice as it is to have siblings come visit in the hospital, it's sometimes a little stressful. The best visits are short and sweet.
Congratulations! We're excited to be living close so we can come visit you now. I love the name Kade. You'll have to keep us posted on how the change from one to two children is, because we're starting to get nervous:)
Congrats! You make being a parent look so easy...
Congratulations! I can't believe you two have two kids! I'm glad everything went so well!
Congrats to you both! You look great, Megan. He looks like Neil, Dave says. We're glad the delivery went well. I hope you can get some good sleep! Also, I like the name you chose.
Hooray! Can't wait to meet the little guy. I'm sure Kade and Max will be great friends!
Congrats!! This is so exciting. Megan, you look beautiful!!
Love the animal cracker offering. :) Such a generous big sis.
My nephew is so adorable, don't you think? I'm so stoked for the baby blessing and being able to meet him and play with gracie face! and to see you guys and beat neil yet again in nerts.
i think he kinda looks like kaleb, just a little bit in that first picture?
Congrats Megan and Neil! Glad to hear there were no complications. I can't believe you have 2 kids now. I need to catch up.
So exciting! He is adorable! CONGRATULATIONS!
Post a Comment