As I hop out of my morning shower I can hear a sweet little voice down the hallway singing, "Mommie....Mahhhhmie...". She can hear Neil or I coming to the door and she gets quiet. When we open the door she pops up from her crib and yells, "BOO!" And the crazy hair you see in these pictures is quite tame compared to what we see when she wakes up in the mornings. She's our sweet little curly-haired baby!
Grace will do anything from peek-a-boo to making cheesy smiles or fake laughs to make us smile. Her jibberish talk is turning into real words like "hi," "baby," "thank-you," "daddy," "banana," "no," "cookie," and many more. She sings and talks to herself all day long. Grace climbs on the kitchen table, the piano, the firplace, her rocking chair, the sofas, etc. Hide-n-seek is a new game she likes to play with me whenever I turn my head for a moment. When I notice she's missing, I call out her name and she answers until I get close to finding her. Yesterday I found her hiding in her closet, just standing there waiting for me to find her. She also has a fettish for shoes, books, and cookies.
4 comments:
She does love shoes! So cute. I LOVE that curly hair. What a doll. We hope it's not too much longer before we can see you guys...she's growing up too fast.
I see she is taking an interest in fish...........I think I feel a fishing trip coming on this summer!!!
thanks for the updated page.
Love you DaD
I love the upside down book! Too cute!
Little brother? Congrats on your pregnancy! that's exciting news!!! Hope you're liking Arizona!
Post a Comment