She's up and then she's down. She's happy and then she's sad. She's a porker and then she won't eat; she is our growing toddler, and we can't get enough of her.
Grace is a busy lady these days. She helps me re-decorate our Christmas tree every day. She is still into "organizing" all the kitchen drawers for me, and she is slowly understanding what it means to put all the things back into the drawers. Grace is getting in the spirit by playing with her Fisher-Price manger set and all the decorations we have around the house. Our Christmas tree is purposefully decorated from the bottom two feet up.
Grace is also starting to mimic everything we do.She watches Neil and me get ready in the mornings and she likes to try to brush her hair and her teeth too. Just this morning, she made me laugh so hard when I saw what she was doing. She came into the bathroom with me while we brushed our teeth together. She lost interest and walked away while I kept brushing. She came back looking like this:
She loves digging these heart-shaped cookie cutters out of the kitchen drawers and wearing them around her wrists like bracelets. What a doll!
Lastly, Grace is becoming quite the daredevil. Instead of exploring the world by observation, she is diving right in. Last Thursday she discovered that the best way to go down stairs is NOT to go head first. She saw the LeSueur boys going up and down the stairs and thought she could do it too. We heard a couple thumps and knew she didn't quite have the hang of it yet. Neil almost cried after he caught her mid-tumble down the last half of the stairs!
Grace is also a climber. She climbs on her toy box that sits below the back windows. She looks out the windows and yells at the birds in the back yard. Lately I have been catching her chewing on the blinds.
3 comments:
Your growing family is so darling! The Utah cold is making it seem so much easier to move to AZ with you next summer!
I'm so sorry about the stairs! I cringe whenever I think about it. She's a tough girl, that Grace. It was so fun to be with you and your cute family the other night. Thanks for coming!
Oh, and yes. I love the black and white outfit. She looks good in anything!
Grace sure is looking good. Thanks for updating the Blog.
Love you guys
Post a Comment