Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Some News

This just in: Today Neil and I found out that Heavenly Father is sending us another one of His children. This time, He is giving us a baby BOY! Our little guy should show up some time around the 26th of March. We are thrilled and can't wait until our family of three becomes a family of four.

9 comments:

Shannon said...

Congratulations Neil and Megan! I'm so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! How exciting!!! That is wonderful news, Megan! I am so happy for you... I can't believe Grace is gonna be a big sister! Time sure does fly by! :)

JT said...

Can you tell him to wait until May or June?....I'm going to miss him too :(

Chloe and Tyler said...

That's great news! How exciting to get a girl and boy.

Emily said...

How am I just now finding this out?! Yay! SO EXCITED! COngrats!!

whitney.evan said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! That is the most exciting ever!!! Wonderful!!! Congrats!

Whitney said...

wow congratulations. You Didnt even look pregnant at all when I saw you at Melanies Shower. Flat tummy and all. Congrats again. Watch out world theres going to be another Neil. ha ha.

jenn + michael said...

Woa! Such a little blog for a big announcement! That is fantastic! Congratulations! I hope you are feeling well.

Anonymous said...

Wow, congratulations! And it's a boy! We hope you are feeling well and that you both are doing well.