This is a small taste of what it's like being at home with Grace these days. I can't believe some of the things she can get into. My least favorite is a toss up between digging through the garbage can or unrolling all the toilet paper in the bathrooms. Doing chores or projects around the house takes on a whole new spin when Grace is awake. Turning my head for just seconds results in more messes than I began with. She is just so cute when I catch her going through things that I can't help but laugh. 
"Organizing" the place mat drawer as she sits inside of it.
"Re-distributing" the bowls from the paper goods drawer.
Pulling out paper and electronics from the computer cupboard.
Crawling into the bookcase. How DOES she get in there?!
Preparing to make a smoothie?
We've also been getting creative with play time lately. Grace made and ate her first popcorn necklace. Earlier in the week, she showed me her trampoline basketball skills in the backyard. Take note of her signature glare. Usually she just gives strangers this look, but sometimes Neil and I get it too.
7 comments:
Look at those beautiful blue eyes and all those curls. Thank you Megan for these pics. Love and miss you guys
Priceless,
Can't wait until thanksgiving time? Christmas for sure. I was looking at pink 22's the other day.
Love DaD
PS Jt Good to see you checking the page. Miss you.!!
Oh my word! What a kid! She must get her coolness from the only normal one in the family, thats me!
I love love love that picture of her in the book case. I laughed for a little while. Man i miss you guys like CRAZY!!!!!!!
The older she gets, the more "Megan" her hair becomes. :) What a sweetheart. Miss you guys!
Her hair is getting so light and curly! What a cutie. LOVE the book shelf. She is one busy girl. She can keep up with Mack anytime :) It's funny how the husband comes home and says..."what did you do today" as he looks at the mess! You're pictures answer that question perfectly. Way to go Gracie!
That's quite a glare! She's grown up a lot since we last saw her. She has cute curls and she's so active now. I bet she's keeping you busy!
Grace is such a beautiful little girl! Congrats on the big news... Little boys are so sweet. I'm so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment