Thursday, July 9, 2009

Look what I can do!

Life will never be the same again. Just after Grace perfected her crawl, she learned how to pull herself up to things. Now she is all over the place, climbing up walls and doors. She also crawls so fast now that when I turn my head for one minute I find her in the bathroom playing with the toilet. Today she went around the living room streaming her toys all over, pulling books from the book case, playing with the sound system, and blowing on the glass doors. I thought it was so cute that I just left the mess alone until she went to bed.
 

2 comments:

Matt and Becca said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe how big Gracie has gotten in just a couple months! We miss you guys desperately and love seeing the updates. We're thinking about you this month--live up all the lasts with the Andersens! We can't wait to catch up...

runningmom said...

Wow! She has grown up sooo much! Can't believe how much she is getting around!! Beautiful toy box.