After Grace had been on her antibiotics for a couple days, the fevers just wouldn't stop. She got a fever of 105. I gave her some Motrin and put her to bed around 4 PM. Just 45 minutes later, she woke up and the fever was gone. However, a couple of little red specks started showing up on her neck and trunk. By 1:00 AM she woke up with a severe rash. It didn't seem to irritate her, so she looked much worse than she really was. The rash was just a sign that the end of her 2-week fever/strep throat/roseola virus, was near. Thursday, June 11, 2009
Roseola and Feeling Better
After Grace had been on her antibiotics for a couple days, the fevers just wouldn't stop. She got a fever of 105. I gave her some Motrin and put her to bed around 4 PM. Just 45 minutes later, she woke up and the fever was gone. However, a couple of little red specks started showing up on her neck and trunk. By 1:00 AM she woke up with a severe rash. It didn't seem to irritate her, so she looked much worse than she really was. The rash was just a sign that the end of her 2-week fever/strep throat/roseola virus, was near.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I'm glad to hear that my baby is doing better!!!! She's still suck a cutie even when she's sick. I really like the picture in the carrier!
Oh my goodness! I am so glad she is doing better I don't know if I could handle it as well as it sounds like you have. It scares me to even think about my baby getting sick like that...
my poor little niece. i', glad she is doing better. i was good to here from you guys. im doing great. kicking some taliban butt.
So sad that Grace was that sick. I'm glad she is feeling better. Hope things are going well!
That is so sad. Glad she is doing better. I love the pic of her foot up in the air. So funny!
Post a Comment