
I have been swamped lately with capstone projects and final exams for school, so Neil has been entertaining Grace a lot lately while I try to work. With all the time Grace has been spending with her daddy lately, she has learned a couple new tricks. One of them is standing while holding on to things.

Grace and her daddy are best friends. Sometimes Grace will cry for me, but when Neil walks in the room she stops crying and gives him a big grin. I can't wait to graduate from school so I can have more time with Grace. Sometimes I feel like I have missed the first 7 months of her life doing homework instead.
2 comments:
That must be so hard, I don't know how you've done it. I'm sure the reward is well worth it though. She is such a cutie. When do you guys move to AZ?
Ahh, daddy's little girl!! I can't believe how much she has grown up. What a cutie!
Just a couple days till graduation!! Congrats!
Post a Comment