I don't know how I ever would have gotten through this last year of school without such wonderful babysitters. Fall semester I had four babysitters who took turns watching Grace. Winter semester we moved to Neil's grandparents, and I needed to take Grace somewhere that was on my way to school. Luckily, this semester Bekah transferred to BYU Provo from BYU Idaho. She volunteered to watch Grace at her apartment whenever I had class, and she has done so well. I can tell they have had fun together by the pictures Bekah takes while they are together. Friday, April 10, 2009
Aunt Bekah is the best babysitter ever
I don't know how I ever would have gotten through this last year of school without such wonderful babysitters. Fall semester I had four babysitters who took turns watching Grace. Winter semester we moved to Neil's grandparents, and I needed to take Grace somewhere that was on my way to school. Luckily, this semester Bekah transferred to BYU Provo from BYU Idaho. She volunteered to watch Grace at her apartment whenever I had class, and she has done so well. I can tell they have had fun together by the pictures Bekah takes while they are together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh thanks Maggles! These are some good pictures!!
Rebekah looks like the best baby sitter ever for sure! We need some updated pics of you guys in AZ now!! We miss you!
I can see i will need to send more whistles, they will be great intertainment for the neiborhood.
Love,
DaD
time to update!!!! you're graduated and moved. uncle josh needs new pics before he deploys!!!
I think my favorite part about the top picture is Neil sleeping on the couch in the background. :)
Post a Comment