I had some work done on my foot just a couple days before we wanted to take my parents to the Draper Temple open house. I didn't think it would be as painful as it was, so I scheduled lots of walking to do that day. (For instance, afterwards, we went on a walking tour of the Church's Welfare Square in Salt Lake City.) My pride was telling me that I could just bear through the pain and not complain. However, my dad and sweet husband insisted I get a wheelchair to go on the tour of the temple. I hate to admit it, but I'm glad I did. My dad wheeled me all through the beautiful Draper temple. What a blessing this temple will be to all who visit it!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Draper Temple Open House and a Lesson in Humility
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are luck to have a good driver!!
Love
DaD
Post a Comment