Grace is a sweet baby. She is beginning to sleep well at night (she only woke up three times last night for feeding and a tiny cry!), and only fusses when we give her a bath or diaper change. She had her five-day check up yesterday and she is already back up to her birth weight, and her bilirubin levels are slowly decreasing to a healthy level. Her new favorite thing to do is to wait until we put a clean diaper on her, only to re-fill it as soon as we put her clothes back on! Luckily, Grandma Reichert thinks it's so cute, and always volunteers to change her diapers.
Grandma and Grandpa Bennion came to see their 25th great-grandchild, while we were in the hospital.
Grandma and Grandpa Bennion came to see their 25th great-grandchild, while we were in the hospital.
The nurses did their best to find a "BYU blue" bow for her in honor of the first home game the next day.
Neil is so cute with Gracie. Yesterday, he asked if we could dress her in a bow and I'm glad we did because she looked so precious. This was the first time she was awake for a photo in days!
9 comments:
Congrats on your beautiful baby girl! What a sweet name you gave her. Very fitting for such sweet looking baby!
You two did a great job! She is so beautiful! Seriously- newborns aren't supposed to be this cute! Congratulations! :-)
She is soo cute! I can't wait to meet her.
K guys, I'm still drooling over her! She is too cute!
She is so tiny! What an adorable baby!!!
I think I want one! What a sweet little girl!
i am so glad i found your blog! Grace is beautiful!!! I am so glad that everything went so well for you. I have something for you so hopefully I can come over and meet Grace soon! :)
Whitney
p.s. my blog is www.bishopsconfession.blogspot.com
Congratulations Neil and Megan! You have a cute baby. We hope you are doing well and getting enough sleep. Sounds like you have the perfect baby to go with your perfect pregnancy. Keep in touch.
Okay...we need more pictures of cute little Gracie! I mean, come on, don't you have any free time anymore to blog? We love you guys.
Post a Comment