Grace:
- A state of sanctification by God; the state of one who is under such divine influence;
- Elegance and beauty of movement or expression
- Seemliness: A sense of propriety and consideration for others;
- A disposition to kindness and compassion;
- (Greek mythology) One of three sisters who were the givers of beauty and charm;
- To decorate: Make more attractive by adding ornament, color, etc;
- Be beautiful to look at;
- The free and unmerited favor or beneficence of God;
- Our own definition is below...
Megan and I both feel that this name is very appropriate for our new little girl. Megan felt extremely blessed from day one of her pregnancy. She never got sick, never had cravings, never had pre-labor pains... Late last night, Megan thought her water might have broken, but didn't think much of it and went back to bed. I woke up, got ready to go to work and was about to walk out the door, when Megan thought we should at least call the hospital and get checked. So off we went, not expecting to stay there and have our beautiful baby girl just 8 hours after we walked in the door. After the birth, Megan looked at me and said, "I don't get it, I thought this was supposed to be harder." I looked at her in absolute disbelief. She is the most amazing girl I will ever meet. What a miracle. Again, I wonder how anyone can tell me that God doesn't exist. Megan and I both agree that having a baby has been the most spiritual experience we have ever had. Before the labor got too intense, I was able to give Megan a priesthood blessing and felt that I should bless her with the ability to focus more on the Atonement of Christ and how he felt and not on the pain that would soon come. After the delivery, she told me she was able to think about it alot and felt closer to our Savior than ever before. Needless to say, Megan and the baby are doing very well.
Megan, only two days ago. 

14 comments:
Absolutely WONDERFUL! She looks just perfect!
Is she going to have curly hair? I see that its not blonde... Sorry we can't be there, but we celebrated her bring brought into the world by catching as much fish as she weighs!
Papi and Bekah
CONGRATULATIONS!!! She's so beautiful and will be so loved :) I love the pictures of her with the little blue bow on- cutest! And Megan doesn't even look like she had a baby in that picture!
Glad to hear that the pregnancy went smooth and that Megan and Grace are doing good.
Isn't being a parent THE most wonderful experience in the world? Appreciate it and write down everything, cause it all goes by so quickly! Congrats, again.
Congrats Neil and Megan. Megan you look beautiful and baby Grace is darling. We love her so much already and can't wait to come and see her today! What a great birthday present for Tyler...love, Amber, Clayt, Ty and Mack
congratulations you guys, she is adorable. We'll have to have play dates when she gets to be a bit bigger.
Yay for baby Grace! She is beautiful...and look at all that hair! :) I'm glad everything went so well. I'm excited for you two, and I can't wait to meet your cutie baby! :)
Congratulations! Grace couldn't have been sent to two better people! We can't wait to meet her!
Congrats! Glad to see that both mom and Grace are doing great.
Congratulations- What a sweet family! Grace is absolutely beautiful! We love you guys and are so excited for you. It is an amazing experience for sure. YOu two will be awesome parents and will totally love it! It does go by so fast- We cant wait to see her grow :) So glad everything went so smooth for Megan, that is wonderful! Megan You look GREAT by the way!!!!
Take care you guys!
Enjoy those 2 am feedings!!!!!! it doesnt last forever!
congrats!!! being a mom is the best!!! hope your recovery goes fast.
Hey guys! This is your cousin Ashley. I saw your blog on Amber's page, and have been eager to hear if the baby had come or not. HOW EXCITING! Little girls are the best! At least we think so at our house. So job well done. I am so glad everything went so smoothly. And she is gorgeous -also cute name!
Congratulations!! We're so happy for you both. She looks absolutely perfect. We're glad the delivery went well and you're enjoying your new arrival.
She's beautiful you two! When Bekah sent the pic of her to my phone I automatically started bawling. :) Who knew I would get so emotional? :) I love all three of you and can't wait to meet her! Congrats Mommy and Daddy!
I know you have many comments on this and will probably have many more, but congratulations! I am so happy for you :) Megan, I know you will be the perfect mother and I wish you both the best of luck on your new journey!
Yeah shes here!!! Congratulations to you both. She's beautiful.
Post a Comment