Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Chubby Cheek Boy

Christopher is our growing little boy! He appears healthy like a normal baby, but many times I have been surprised by how heavy he is every time I pick him up. I think he has denser bones than normal! He is growing so fast that it's hard to keep up. That is evidenced by these jammies with the footies blown completely out of them. I'm not sure why the crotch is unbuttoned as well...
His hair is starting to curl in the back, so now he has these cute, golden wings.
It's amazing the positions we find him in as he sleeps. It doesn't seem like he can really breathe like this, but when we try to move him, he wakes up, pretty upset that we disturbed his peaceful slumber.
I'm pretty sure Christopher likes me the best--even though his only words are, "Dadda Dadda."
Like most babies, Christopher loves to swing. He giggles and squeals as we push him. I think what he loves most is getting undivided attention from us.

No comments: