Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Grace's Kindergarten Field Trip to the Zoo

 The most anticipated day of Grace's kindergarten career happened today. Today was the ZOO TRIP! I was one of the parent chaperons, and I had so much fun watching her interact with her classmates. Even though it was an unseasonably cold day, we had a great time checking out all the animals and categorizing them into groups with hair, shells, scales, or fur.
 Grace Lavulo, Henry Hall, and Grace were in our group.
 Preschoolers and other siblings were not allowed to join us on the trip. However, Dad took the day off of work and drove Kade and Kathryn separately so they wouldn't miss out on the fun. Grandma Reichert had gifted Kade a Zoo admission ticket for his birthday, so this was the perfect opportunity to use it!
 Talk about a photogenic group! Grace is becoming quite the poser!
 Grace had a lot of fun with her friends, but I was glad she wasn't too cool to still hang out with me.
 Neil snapped this photo of a gorilla playing peek-a-boo with Kathryn.


These two were good buddies during their zoo day.

No comments: