Saturday, we took a long walk along a street near our house. We enjoyed a fantastic sunset with perfect lighting for picture-taking. These pictures were taken with Neil's camera, but still do partial justice to how beautiful the view was.
Doesn't this hill look like it is in flames? The colors are so amazing here!
The Temple was glowing against the overcast skies.
For Family Night on Monday, we made our own scarecrows. I've been gathering materials from thrift stores and Lowe's for the last week trying to get everything we needed. The kids got such a kick out of it, however, Neil and I ended up doing most of the work.I have to be honest, though. Our scarecrows are hideous! Neil's looks obese, and mine turned out looking pretty squatty. I guess they aren't supposed to look pretty, right? Maybe once we put a face on them, they will look a little more appealing!
On a side note, we are having a ball playing with these leaves. It will be a miracle if we get them all raked before the first snowstorm!



No comments:
Post a Comment