Thursday, December 1, 2011

Family Photos 2011

This is the first time we have had a professional photographer take our family photos for us and they turned out great! A friend from our ward (http://sunshineandshadephotography.blogspot.com/) took the pictures at the Temple, where the nicest green landscape can be found in the desert. Just after we got the first few shots taken, we started walking across one of the lawns when Grace slipped and fell in the ONLY puddle on the entire Temple grounds. Finding her hands covered in mud, she decided to wipe them on her pretty white sweater. It all happened as if in slow motion, but I couldn't get to her in time to prevent the mess. I wanted the pictures to look natural, and I got just that!

Here is a sampling of the shoot:





1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Oh my heck, your kids are adorable! The last two pictures of just the two of them are ADORABLE. Such personality in them!