Friday, December 10, 2010

Family Photo Shoot December 2010

Family photos are always a good time. This year we had our brothers, Kaleb and Sam, work the camera for us. It took a lot of shots to get a few pictures that could be used on our Christmas card. Below is just an example of what we went through...



to finally get these beauties:
We are a happy family!

4 comments:

jenn + michael said...

These photos are hilarious and priceless! Love!

Emily said...

My favorite is the one where Kade is gnawing on Grace's arm. :) I miss your little family!

Rebekah said...

I love these! Kade is so cute, he looks like a little old man! Too cute! And that picture where Grace is looking down and you can see those cute little chubby cheeks, adorable!

I miss you guys!

Unknown said...

oh my goodness your babies are 1) beautiful 2) mini you so of course they are beautiful 3) so funny! I love Grace's hair! Glad you look so happy!