Friday, September 10, 2010

Grace's 2nd Birthday

We celebrated Grace's second birthday with the Reicherts in Wyoming again this year. Opening presents was fun because she actually ripped open her own paper and got excited about what was inside. However, her favorite gifts were the bags the toys and clothes came in.

Grace really enjoyed getting this stuffed Elmo from Grandpa Reichert. Ever since her Granparents visited Arizona for Kade's blessing when they introduced sesamestreet.com to Grace, they have had her hooked on Elmo to the point where that's all she asks for when she wakes up in the morning. Sometimes, I have to be creative to distract her from it.
One of our favorite things to do when we go to Wyoming is to take walks. The scenery is beautiful, and we can walk for hours and only see a hand-full of people at a time. Dayton, Wyoming is very serene--a great place to go to be reminded of some of God's most beautiful artwork.

2 comments:

jenn + michael said...

Yay! I'm glad that you got to go up to your parents house and I cannot believe that your little girl is two! I love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Look at that cutie with her back pack!
And Kade, what a smiley baby!
I miss you guys!!