Our little Gracie is becoming so animated. This is the face she always makes whenever I hold the camera in front of her to take a picture. She has started laughing and is hysterical to listen to. Yesterday, I was in the kitchen making dinner and she was sitting in her high chair, babbling and squealing. As the babbling turned into an unhappy cry, I turned to her and started singing Primary songs--with the hand motions and all. She thought it was hilarious and couldn't stop smiling and laughing. I hope she will always be so enthralled with music.
Look how big our baby girl is getting! This is what you call the 80th percentile for height and 15-20th percentile for weight...
3 comments:
Lets start with some steak and taters, she needs to get back into the 90th for height and 40-50th for weight.
She is so sweet, just a few more weeks and grandpa will be there.
love
DaD
She is going to be tall and skinny isn't she? I love the surprised pic. What a little doll!
Oh, I love that first picture...so funny.
Post a Comment