Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Gracie's Newest Tricks

Here are Gracie's top five newest tricks: #1: Tummy time has become nap time. Instead of working her neck muscles by lifting her head, or her lungs by screaming as the doctor said she would, Gracie just falls asleep during tummy time.

#2: Bath time is not torcherous anymore! Even though she still clinches her fists and struggles to let us scrub between the folds of her neck, she seems to enjoy getting all wet and soapy at bath time. (Or maybe she just likes the excuse to play with rubber ducky ;)
#3: Grace can fit in her swing without slinking over. She is growing so fast!

#4: Gracie is starting to grab at things and grasp them with her hands. I think this one was a mistake and her fingers just got laced between her pacifier, but she is getting good at pulling my hair and batting her hands whenever mommie feeds her.

#5: This one is our favorite-- Grace knows how to smile!! Neil can get her to smile better than I can, maybe because I don't look funny enough. Either way, I notice that she doesn't smile nearly as much when Neil is away on business than when he is home. Poor Gracie misses her daddy.

3 comments:

GrampaR said...

Little Gracie is growing so fast. I love seeing all her new tricks. My favorite is her smilie picture.
Grandema R

whitney.evan said...

gracie is so adorable!!! she has such a good complexion-i am jealous :)

Emily said...

I can't believe how big she's getting!!!! What a doll! Can't wait until Thanksgiving.