Thursday, May 29, 2014

May 2014

May was a busy month! Grace had her Kindergarten program at Hannah Holbrook. It was cute.

With Spring developing, we have started walking to Church again. I caught these two holding hands along the way, and it melted my heart.

Mother's Day is getting better and better! I couldn't stand to throw away all the cute pictures the kids made for me without at least taking pictures of each one.
I was so impressed by this card from Kade. His handwriting is really coming along! I think it is supposed to say "Happy Mother's Day."


Neil made an amazing dinner (and breakfast) for me, changed all the diapers for the day, and even let me nap! What more could a Mom ask for on Mother's Day?
This girl is getting a funny sense of humor. She still loves Daddy most, but let's Mom snuggle her when he's not around.
Kade had his preschool program and I was so proud of how brave he was. He sang all the songs and did all the dances. I was impressed at how he did the hand motions to all the songs in perfect rhythm.
Kade's also becoming quite the poser...
He came home from Primary saying he will use these goggles for when he gets baptized. I am not sure exactly what the lesson was on, but it must have had at least a small impact on him!
We have been praying and praying to know if this feeling we have about moving to Utah County and getting Grace into a school down there is the right thing. We have felt good about the move and are acting in faith to make it happen. We just signed a contract on a GREAT home in Lehi. Now, the only thing to do is sell this beautiful home which we have put our hearts into for the last 2.5 years. The rattlesnake in the front yard was just a reminder that we are doing the right thing by leaving.


No comments: