This was a pretty perfect Father's Day for Neil. His own Dad flew into town for some medical treatment he needed to take care of during his time off, so his presence was Neil's biggest gift. One of his favorite things to do in this world is to sit and chat with his dad for hours and that's what he got on Sunday. What a treat!
Neil got to sleep in Sunday morning, take a nap after Church, and eat an AMAZING pot roast dinner that his wonderful wife made for him. He also got some pretty cute, well-behaved kids all day long.
The day before, I spotted ANOTHER snake in our yard. I'm so glad we have a daddy in our family who is brave enough to kill these nasty things. I just realized, that the first snake we killed at our house was on Mother's Day a month ago. Eww! Just looking at this thing makes me want to throw up!
Monday, June 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment