Grace is getting bigger and smarter every. Her new favorite activity is dumping all the contents of the kitchen drawers onto the floor. She also loves being able to feed herself whenever she can. Often times I catch her picking Cheerios up off the floor after breakfast and eating them before I can clean them up. She is talking more, too. She says, "Muh Muh," "Bub Bub," "Da Da," "Nye Nye" and other fun babblings. Every Sunday at Church she entertains several pews of people sitting behind us with her funny faces and bouncing up and down. Everywhere I go, she gets attention because of the scowl she makes at all the strangers she sees. This phase of scowling at people has been going on for over a month! I hope people don't take it personally. Sunday, August 23, 2009
Daily Treasures
Grace is getting bigger and smarter every. Her new favorite activity is dumping all the contents of the kitchen drawers onto the floor. She also loves being able to feed herself whenever she can. Often times I catch her picking Cheerios up off the floor after breakfast and eating them before I can clean them up. She is talking more, too. She says, "Muh Muh," "Bub Bub," "Da Da," "Nye Nye" and other fun babblings. Every Sunday at Church she entertains several pews of people sitting behind us with her funny faces and bouncing up and down. Everywhere I go, she gets attention because of the scowl she makes at all the strangers she sees. This phase of scowling at people has been going on for over a month! I hope people don't take it personally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We. miss. you. That's all there is to say!
Haha what a kid!!! She must get all her coolness from me! She is very busy! In the video of her eating, she looks like she has ape arms. The way she's slouched down in her chair. What a cutie!
Post a Comment