
Our anniversary fell on a Sunday, so we did most of our celebrating on Monday, because I didn't have school. Our big day began at Cosco, test-tasting food samples. Then, Neil surprised me with a croquet set and "Scrabble". Ok, I know what you are thinking, we are already acting like 90-year-old's with our Cosco and croquet, but hang in there! It gets better. After Cosco we went goofy golfing at Trafalga. We played 36 holes! Neil may or may not have had a hard time with his putting...

Believe it or not, we experienced a monumental event in our golf game: I WON!!

The evening ended with dinner at Los Hermanos and "National Treasure" at the dollar theater. We also took part in the tradition of eating the top of our cake that my mom froze for us after our wedding reception in Wyoming. It
looked pretty yummy, but it didn't really taste that way. I don't think wedding cake is made to be frozen for a whole year.
1 comment:
You guys are hilarious. Romantic is all I have to say! And way to go on the big WIN Megan! Sorry Neil, that's too bad. Hope to see you guys soon! Sleepover? :)
Post a Comment