Sunday, April 27, 2008

WE'RE HAVING A GIRL!!!!


Megan and I found out last Friday that we will be having a girl. We are both so excited. Before we found out, I had a few dreams about holding and playing with the cutest little girl. So unlike the majority of the Andersen clan, I had a feeling the boy predictions would turn out incorrect. During the ultrasound, we were able to see all the limbs, the face, toes, fingers, and heartbeat... It was amazing and we became even more excited to be parents. In all the excitement, I ran to the BYU bookstore and bought a pink outfit (the first pink thing I have ever bought). We continue to feel so blessed as we wonder how something like this is even possible. The updated due date is August 30th.
GO COUGARS!!!

1 comment:

Clayton and Amber said...

Neil you have the the knack for baby clothes! That is so cute. We can't wait for your little girl to join our family! What a cutie she will be. -Ams