Friday, March 28, 2008

Valentine's Day 2008

Neil surprised me with a wonderful Valentine's dinner. I was so glad to come home from a long day of studying and exams to a homemade dinner that I didn't have to make. After finding out that he ditched his classes, spent over four hours coming up with a tasty feast, and calling mom Andersen for pointers along the way, I was reminded of how lucky I really am. Believe it or not, he is quite the chef. The tomato bisque soup, steamed carrots and fruit smoothies tasted amazing. Earlier that morning, I thought I was going all out by waking up before Neil to make him a french toast breakfast before school. I made a Valentine's card weeks in advance with the 11-year-old girl I mentor. I thought it would be funny to use one of my old Miss WY pictures in the card. Come to find out, he showed me up with the nice dinner and replied to my card with one of his own. What a hunk.

1 comment:

James said...

Who is that freak nerd? I'm kidding. That's got to be one of the funniest cards I've ever seen. You did good Neil!!